Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miami Gigs / March 8th-12th 2009

Last month I went down to Miami with my girl to get some sun and I also played three shows while I was in town.  Sunday night (3-8-09) I played at ''Classic Sundays'' at Love Hate Lounge.  The theme was classic hip-hop, r&b, soul, funk and reggae.  These cats have been throwing this party every Sunday night for almost two years.  I was psyched to play for a packed crowd who wanted to hear nothing but good music.  You can see in the pics below that I probably had the lightest skin in the whole building but it was nothing but love.  Drinks were in the air and the ladies were shouting every word to the joints I played (check the video below).  Big shouts to Moe for hooking me up, Mark from Basic Vocab, DJ Self Born (who played a super ill March 9th Biggie tribute set) and everyone else involved.









Tuesday Night (3-10-09) I got a chance to rock with DJ's Keen One and ICue at their weekly hip-hop/dance party at Buck 15.  Once again, the party was super fresh and the music was off the chain.  The crowd was part hipster and part hip-hop but everyone came out to dance and get their sip on.





Wednesday (3-11-09) I was asked to come back and play at Love Hate lounge for an open format night.  It was good to get a chance to show a little more of my versatility and hang with everyone I had met throughout the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment