Monday, June 22, 2009

DJ Fashen @ S BAR 6-19-09


Fashen still holds the title as my favorite DJ.  Dude can play just about anything imaginable and makes it look easy.  From Hip-Hop and Electro to Top 40, Downtempo House, Soul, 80's and everywhere else in between, he's just a beast.  Period, the end.  Not to mention his scratches and blends during his live sets are the cleanest I've ever heard in my life.  Seems like just yesterday that I was mad at Fashen for winning the ''Next on the Decks'' DJ competition which I had also entered a few years ago.  That is, until I did my homework and found out about his rich DJ history and heard him live for myself.  Trust me, he is on another level and I'm far from being a dick rider.  Nothing wrong with showing some love now and then.  Fashen inspires me to keep working hard.  If you're a DJ, make it a priority to hear him live!  We were clowning around for a minute the other night as you can see in this video but don't get it twisted...it was a two hour murder session at S BAR.



Check out DJ Fashen's live set from this past Sunday (6-21-09) at the legendary DO OVER party in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment