Thursday, June 7, 2012

The End of 2011

Before I jump into all the cool things 2012 has brought on, here's some pics of the end of 2011.  A few weeks before NYE, Nic and I went out to California to take in some nice weather in L.A. and San Diego.   It was her first trip to Cali and we made the most of it.  We spent a few days in L.A. then drove the coast down to San Diego.  While we were out in Cali I got to catch up with a bunch of homies I hadn't seen in awhile.  Make sure you check all these cats out at some point!  Jeremy Roberts, Beatnick, Fashen, Excel, Impulse & Goldfingers
























New Year's Eve 2011 at WHIM will go down in history as one of the funnest NYE gigs I've played in the last decade.  The crowd was wilin' out to everything I dropped which is pretty much all you can ask for as a DJ.  Peep a video of the madness on my youtube page HERE and check some pics below!


No comments:

Post a Comment