Thursday, June 7, 2012

San Francisco

I became the new Redbull Mr. X of Pittsburgh in 2012 and to kick off the year, Redbull brought all of the Mr. and Mrs. X's from all over the country to San Francisco for a meet & greet, info seminars and unbelievable performances from some of my favorite acts in music.  In 3 days I got to see Gary Bartz perform with Aloe Blacc and Bilal, hear a seminar with Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito and watch Masters at Work hit the stage!  It was an incredible experience and my first time in San Francisco.  I didn't get to do as much of the tourist thing as i would've liked because we were so busy but still an amazing trip overall.  Peep some pics below and make sure you tune into Redbull Music Academy Radio if your a fan of good music.


















No comments:

Post a Comment