Monday, December 28, 2009

Down and Derby Kickoff at RAIN in the Palms, Las Vegas w/ Kid Sister and DJ SHR3D. 12-17-09



Wow. Down and Derby has come a long way over the past four years. A great event conceived by my good friends Vince and Ben has taken this party from a loft in downtown Pittsburgh to some of the biggest spots in NYC, L.A. and Las Vegas. I'm fortunate enough to have been a part of it all. For the past year I have been flying out to DJ at D&D at Beauty Bar, Las Vegas with my good friend DJ SHR3D. After much anticipation, it was announced that a deal had been struck with the Palms to move the party into RAIN nightclub once a month. I was lucky enough to be put on the bill and it was one of the biggest Derby's yet. Kid Sister came through for a special performance and many Vegas socialites came out to skate, drink and fall on their asses. Now, I landed in Vegas at 7pm that Thursday and had to fly back out at 9am. Needless to say, there was no sleeping until I got back on the plane that morning. After DJing until 3:30am, we headed over to Drais after hours for a couple cocktails and to chill out. Great to see a lot of my Vegas friends out as well including Richard and DJ's Neva, Supra and Lisa Pittman. Here's the pics...


Lady Gaga concert was also at the Palms that night.


w/ Richard at N9NE Steakhouse before the party.


w/ DJ Lisa Pittman


w/ Stephanie. San Diego in the house.


w/ DJ's Lisa Pittman, Supra and the homie Dan


w/ Kid Sister, DJ's Neva, 88, Supra, Dan & Richard.


Kid Sis' DJ




at Drais.


Then I flew back to Pittsburgh just in time for this.

























No comments:

Post a Comment