Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pittsburgh CD Release at S BAR 12-13-09



This past Sunday I threw the Pittsburgh release party for my new mixtape, ''Real Feel 09.'' I knew when I was planning the event that I wanted it to be on a Sunday night so all my people who work in the bars could come through to party. However, the first step was to pick a Sunday when there was no Steeler game. I decided to do an invite only party on December 13th and hit up all the people who had been coming to my gigs on the regular for the past year or who worked at the spots I worked at. The response was great and I managed to get a ton of friends to RSVP. The party was from 8pm-10pm on the new side of S BAR and you had to be on the list to get in. Everyone who came through got a free copy of the mixtape. DJ Royale from Philly came through to play and celebrate the night with me as well as Joe from Ohio who owns the club I play at in Youngstown. After 10pm the doors opened to the original side of S BAR and the party continued until 2am. Big shouts to everyone who came out to support!!















No comments:

Post a Comment