Thursday, June 30, 2011

Captain Morgan's Birthday w/ Maxim Magazine at Barley House, Cleveland

On Saturday May 14th, my good friend DJ Donkis booked me to play his Saturday night at Barley House in Cleveland for Captain Morgan's birthday party. Maxim magazine was also in the house that night and once again Cleveland came out to party! The spot was packed by 10pm and people were dancing and going crazy the entire night. The Cleveland Browns and the Indians were also in the house going ham in VIP. Big shout to the entire staff of Barley for taking care of me and showing me a good time and of course Donkis for making it happen! Here's a few pics and a link to a video I took that night...

Click HERE to see the Cleveland IM Video

Click HERE to see a quick vid of the crazy crowd




No comments:

Post a Comment