Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tipsy Bar, Columbus Ohio

Back on May 6th, 2011 I made my way up to Columbus, Ohio to rock the Tipsy Bar with my dude DJ Five50. My girl made the trip with me and we got a chance to catch up with some of my old friends Mikey, Krystal & Jenna. Unfortunately after a great night of djing and partying, an unlikely fight broke out and Nicole got caught in the middle. After the brawl, she had to be stretchered out by the paramedics and taken to Ohio State University Hospital's ER where we were pent up for the next 9 hours for stiches and x-rays. Not Fun. A ridiculous end to an otherwise awesome evening but she's doing great now and that's all that matters. Columbus is a very cool city and I look forward to making the trip out there again in the near future. I doubt Nicole will be tagging along anytime soon though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment